Friday, April 27, 2012

high value vocal point coupons 4/27 walmart deals

I just received my vocal point high value crest coupons in the mail that we requested a little bit ago  go here http://www.vocalpoint.com/index.html


I took them to walmart and here is what I got:




Crest pro Health Clinical 473ml Mouth rinse  $4.98
Use save $3.00/1 from Vocal point Crest coupon booklet
Final cost $1.98 note: they were on a end cap by pharmacy at
my walmart!


Crest Pro-Health Clinical Deep Clean Mint Rinse, 473 Ounce

Oral B Pro Health Clinical pro-flex toothbrush $3.97
use save $2.25 from Vocal point
Final cost $1.74 Awsome for a new quality tooth brush 




Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex Toothbrush

Crest Complete dual blast toothpaste 4oz $2.48
Use save $1.50 from Crest coupon booklet Vocalpoint
Final cost $1.00 


Crest Complete Multi-benefit Toothpaste, Extra White Plus Scope Dual-blast, Fresh Mint Blast, 4 Oz



No comments:

Post a Comment