Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FREE Pantene at Rite aid 2/28

Free Pantene at Rite Aid! Sorry I have not updated you since my trip! I ended up working a night shift and then I came down with pneumonia again well, here it is

Pantene Ice Shine on sale, $2/7.00
Use save $3.00/2 from 2/26
Final cost FREE you will recieve $2.00
of UP rewards that is mentioned in flyer,
but you get a secret extra $2.00 UP rewards.
Pretty cool!

PANTENE PRO-V Shampoo ICE SHINE 12.6 oz
Also a quick update on the BOGO SOBE vitamin waters I used the buy 5 get one coconut water FREE. I had awsome cashier and she gave me 4 of the six fo free! Yeah


Also, I ended up getting $10.00 worth of UP rewards; and a $7.99 SCR. I used the $10 of UP rewards to get the diet pepsi 12-paks and I paid a little under $2.00...yeah! I also earned a $2.00 UP reward and got my mom some toilet paper. 
DIET PEPSI 12 PACK 12 OZ CANS

No comments:

Post a Comment