Saturday, March 31, 2012

Couponing at Kmart not a good experience 3/31

Oh, my word I went to Kmart this morning to get some of there deals and well, not a good experience for me! Not very cool! Not very coupon friendly and not very educated


But here's what I got!


4 8ct boxes Quaker chewy granola bars $.75 on clearance
use save $1.00/2 from SS 3/25
Final cost .25 each! Wow stock up price.


Poise panty liners $2.84
use save $2.00/1 from http://poise.com/
Just register and click on coupon print limit 2.
Final cost .84 each after coupon!


My cashier did not/ manager did not like it that I did not pay very much for these products but I told her that everything I was doinf was legitimate that I was doing nothing wrong; but for some reason some cashiers don't like it when you get something for free or cheap.




No comments:

Post a Comment