Saturday, March 3, 2012

WHATS FOR SUPPER TONIGHT? 3/3

Here is a question that I wonder alot what is for supper?


Tonight I am making Maple brown sugar pork chops and garlic mashed potatoes.






I bought these thick cut pork chops at my local grocery store.. on sale I paid $2.22 for these!




salt and pepper the pork chops generously. I know you can't see it but take some McCormick Maple smoke house seasoning, rub into meat. I then take a tablespoon of brown sugar and rub in to each piece of meat.


After that coat the bottum of a pan with olive oil.. at medium heat. Then sear the meat on each side.


Brown on each side then put in oven at 375 for 35 minutes then done; all I did was make you regular mashed potatoes but add 1 teaspoon of garlic powder!!! YUM




No comments:

Post a Comment