Sunday, March 4, 2012

Rite aid deals 3/4

I love taking advantage of the rite aid in ad- coupons because you can stack them with a manufacturers coupon. Which makes for some FREE items or pretty dang cheap.


Well, this week I had a smaller shopping trip because the actual sales I don't think are very good; but here they are:






Soft lips 2pack $3.86 but I have 10% off of regular priced items due to my card status from last year
use $3.00 in ad coupon
Final cost .86


Sally Hansen beauty tools $6.20
use $4.00 in ad coupon and stack
a manufacturer coupon for $2.00 from march issue of All you
Final cost .20


Prestige cosmetics $4.29
Use $3.00 in ad coupon 
Final cost $1.29 for eyeliner


Platex baby products $4.94
Use $4.00 in ad coupon stack with
$2.00 manufacture coupon from http://www.playtexbaby.com/Home.aspx
Just sign up for emails and they will send you a coupon in 24-48 hrs.


Final out of pocket cost $3.71










No comments:

Post a Comment