Monday, March 19, 2012

Suave Deodorant .47 each at walmart!!!! 3/18

I love all these deals on Suave products and personal care products that we have been having. It is really a time to stock up; when items are under .50!!! I know I am going to... my stock pile really needs it!

Suave deodorants .97
use save $1.00/2 from RP 3/18
Final cost .47

Suave 24 Hour Protection Wild Cherry Blossom Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, 2.6 Ounce

There is also a coupon in the same insert for Suave body wash!!! To me body wash is body wash I usually just buy what's on sale. I think that is a part of frugal living. The only item in my life I am brand loyal towards is my hair spray; that is only because my hair is wild!

Suave Naturals body wash $1.93
use BY2GETONEFREE from RP 3/18
Final cost $1.28 each

Not too bad for quality body wash!

Suave Naturals Shampoo, Everlasting Sunshine, 22.5 oz (Quantity of 5)Suave Naturals Body Wash, Everlasting Sunshine, 12 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Suave Body Wash Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom, 12-ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
I aslo plan on trying the new Suave Everlasting Sunshine products the shampoo and body wash are the one's that I am going to try.

There is also a great coupon on http://www.coupons.com right now for .50/1. Depending on much that they are priced at they should be at stock up price .50-+$1.00!!!!!  I will let you know after my shopping trip !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment