Saturday, January 21, 2012

Physicians Formula make up Clearance at Rite Aid

I was recently very sick and has not had a chance to go shopping to get all the hot deals at Rite Aid. They are having some major clearance all through the store right now. I was so happy I could not believe it. 75% off!!!!!!!!!  Pretty good for tinted moisturizer. 


Physicians Formula tinted moisturizer $11.98
No coupons! 75% off I paid $2.98.












I also bought some Blistex Silk Shine  $2/3.00
I used save $1.00/2 ....can't remember what insert.
Came with $1.00 UP reward sale ends 22jan12






Huggies Baby wipes Travel Size $2.10
BOGO 50% OFF. 
Used save .50 off any huggies wipes
From insert 1/8/12
Final cost $1.35 each!!!!


This is all for Rite Aid for today..... I'm going back tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment