Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shopping at Walmart

Shopping at walmart is not a easy thing. I will be the first to admit it and my Husband is a manger at walmart!!!!

When clipping my coupons and preparing for a walmart shopping trip I keep two things in mind. Are any of the surronding stores having any deals that I can price match at walmart.

AD matching: Walmart will match any competitors ad. Which is so wonderful. Even on fresh fruits and produce. I go ahead and use this weekly in shopping and saving money with my coupons.

WalMart is so wonderful because they have coupon overage. Which means if your coupon exceeds the amount of the product walmart will then apply the balance to the rest of your order. I love making money while I shop.

A way to get a good number of free items or to make some coupon overage is to go to the travel size section in walmart. As long as the coupon has no size exclusions you can score some really nice items for free or even some coupon overage.


http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx    This is just the Walamrt Coupon policy very handy

The Ad match policy has a link on there as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment